Saturday, June 30, 2012

Untitled

My Muse wasn't Amused
So they left
Along with my inspiration
A limitation for me because
It created a block in my creativity
It took away my liberty to write
and explore the inner depths of me
lost expression
A concession made
White flag of surrender
No longer dancing in the splendor of joy's past
Wondering when the first will be last and the last
will be first
Am I cursed?
Sometimes I wonder
Did I blunder in siding with my heart?
Should of known from the start the risk involved
I thought this time Problem Solved
I'll just be truthful
Solid proof  not everyone can handle the truth
Realizing that somethings are better left unsaid
I lie in my bed mentally recanting all things said
I c how i was led by heart not my mind
I guess I know better for the next time
if there is another one

I will come correct
Knowing when to shine and reflect
Learning not to expect
People to understand me or know what i am really feeling
Especially when I am too busy peeling back so many layers
I do feel better despite all the naysayers
I elude a new confidence that I refuse to let anyone shake
It wasn't a piece of cake at all
It took many falls from grace
saving face
being angry and hurt
B.u.t. I hit a growth spurt in my hearts maturity
Invested in more security
Heart free from impurities
It still loves but its under lock and key
To make sure no one hurts me again
Keep it strictly as friends no emotion
means no commotion right?
Well that's what I convinced myself
so nothing matters anymore
No more chambers to explore
I am done with all that
I take back all the layers
Turn back into the Dragon Slayer
No prayers needed
I succeeded in the journey I set out on
Forlorn and worn my heart is resilient
However remains brilliant
A beacon of hope in the sea of despair
My heart repaired.
All Brand New
Now what's left to do?
 set the order
Learn all borders and Proceed with Life...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment