Saturday, June 9, 2012

Intellectual Thug Appeal?

I can't wait to scream your name
At that point u  know where orgasmic pleasure has u on the realm of going insane
u know its the point where men describe their experience of the first time getting brain
Tryna find out how u got me thinking on this plane
U neva talk about how u make it rain on all the hoes
Matter fact when u are in that situation who would even know
I admire the fact
You actually have stuff to talk about outside of the sack
This is exactly why i feel under attack

See i'm used to being around hustlers and thugs
Cats that rather talk about exploding slugs in  mugs
Or even running from the cops
But with u i can talk about alot
about life, politics and what if hip hop
stops to breathe
Who would be around to retrieve and resuscitate it re-mend all its parts
and make real music top the charts

U seem to come up with all  the illest plans
To charter untouched land
At the same time u are not to hard to hold my hand
and let me know that i can do
whatever it is i put my mind too
I'm glad I decided to deal with someone brand new

If only the ones around me had a clue
Just how deep I can be
However, u peeped that automatically
and Valued me
Sometimes more than I did myself
That's that true wealth I'm talking about
You were able to c thru all of my veils
and get to the heart of the matter
you know all the things that caused my heart to shatter
And still love me the same
For that I will always keep ur name tatted to my soul
from young to old story yet to unfold
you are the
Free spirit that can't be contained
So a piece of you in my heart will always remain.

i love ur intellectual thug appeal yeah that's what i'll call it...


(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×




No comments:

Post a Comment