Saturday, June 16, 2012

as above so below

Sitting here watching you
watching me
Do u c what i c
Maybe not
'Cus while i c the forest
u just seem to c the trees
A greater picture so it seems 
to be needed 
in order for you and i to carry on
You told me that things would be different
this difference 
is not what i had in mind at all
Since when can the heart 
be divorced from the mind
It can't !
So I have decided to continue my education
Its been such a loooooong long vacation
However, even during this stint I learned a lot
I learned my likes and dislikes
I can honestly say I earned every stripe
And I am doing quite alright
I learned what feels good and what doesn't
I even learned what i thought was real
really wasn't
I'm now studying sciences i never took the time to explore
During this journey I learned life is about so much more
than in the past what i was willing to explore
That isn't going to happen anymore
I charted my path
Self Fulfill- ment 
Fulfill you is key 
So naturally 
I dusted off my map 
brushed up on my math
Plotted my path with a promise that
the world will see my wrath 
B.u.t. this time
I'm moving slow not fast
An even pace
You c I'm waging a war using love
not rage
The world has become my stage
I can't escape its clutch no longer in
Control like Janet
this was also confirmed by the stars and planets
As above, so below
Your life has been charted
Only those in the know know.
If you really want to grow
Look to the heavens
your path will show.



No comments:

Post a Comment