Saturday, June 9, 2012

Love is a Criminal!


 ::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»        


Walking in  a world
filled with familiar faces
distant personalities
One must continue to search for self in all u c
but is that the true key?
How can this really help me?
Should I lower my standards because what appears is not
what I envisioned it to be?
Am I to tell people that whats best for me is not good enough for me?
If I close my eyes so my mind doesn't c and allow my heart to pick for me
I am always blinded to the harshness of the reality that I often c
This isn't just by me
However, once I open my eyes i c a situation often to my demise
But again to my Surprise a life line has been cast
Now the last is first and first becomes last
It is my time to shine and this time i will take my time
and find out if my heart agrees with my mind
And then and only then can I say u are truly mine!
Until that time my feelings will remain the same only time will tell if that will change...
There's no shame in my game
Tensions have been tamed
My heart has been maimed
This Always happens when one sacrifices their ego to love
A feeling i can't seem to get rid of
But can sometimes suppress like all of the other urges that aren't good for me
And I thought i was free
Then here comes love always sneaking up on me
"Let go of me" is my plea "Let me be!" to no avail
held hostage by my heart  and even blackmailed
Distraught
I was taught
Love is an criminal.
Nothing subliminal
 And I think it should be brought to trial!
What say u?
I know what I'm going to do
I'm filing papers first thing in the morning !







(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥

No comments:

Post a Comment