Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love Unconditionally

To love unconditionally
that's what they say
will make the world a better place
However, can one truly do that?
I don't think love should be unconditional
At one time I thought that but realized
Love always comes with conditions and when those
conditions aren't met
She will let you know
I have come so far but have so long to go
Its hard to figure out Love's direction
It never keeps the same course
 disappearing
reappearing
in the strangest places
it's nearly impossible to know the way
or all the faces it will don
With Desires to hold on
 knowing good and well
I have to let go
of all my inhibitions
so many acquisitions
My heart full of incisions
I envision
what submission
looks like
and it didn't look the same
as it did that night cus
I didn't have to give up my name
Actually I didn't have to give up anything
except my expectations of a particular outcome
Once I discarded that I saw all the fun
life could really be
Discovery
can I love unconditionally anyone
other than my family and I
wondering
If I can transfer this Love to all of mankind
Well let's just start with those close
Then we'll leave the ones i hate the most
to the end
I don't even have to make them my friends
love 'em from a distance
till  amends
can be made
New Rules Adapted Cus I'm Tired of Getting Played!

No comments:

Post a Comment