Saturday, June 9, 2012

Love's Prisoner

You are in love with idea of being in love is what I was told
What does that mean
Isn't that the point of existence to love and be loved.
Love is what nurtures us into adulthood and it comes from someone somewhere
in some shape or form or we will die.
So when someone says that to me I just laugh cus maybe its true
But in most cases  they are simply mad cus its just a case of i don't love u i love he
Silly I may be
but this is something i have to just c for myself
I love love and love loves me and yes sometimes the face changes accordingly to
whatever my growth pattern may be
So Sue me for being who I am cus
I am a vessel of love
And I love all that love is
Like the innocence of  kids
unconditional at different degrees today u may be mercury tomorrow  maybe pluto
Whatever it is we will know
My love will remain constant says he reflected by she
And so it shall be
Is the Decree that reigns across the land
Prisoner of Love
From here to eternity
Not sure if I even want to be free
In time I will c.




 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment