Monday, June 18, 2012

Vengeance is never good!

Why do some people feel as though
another person's happiness
causes them so much  pain
To the extent of defaming characters
You wan to try to ruin my name?
How profane can that be, built on lies
your only goal is to make others unhappy
Why cus you aren't happy?
Just as quick as it came it went
Mad at the time wasted wishing it was better spent
You should of went left instead  you went right
Misery loves company
Not I
Not tonight
What you should have realized
that u were criticizing
me the same time u
were pursuing me
That is why we couldn't be
So Please, spare me the agony!
When we were together all u did was belittle and badger me
Now that its over and done
Although a short run
You want to drain my life of  all the fun
I guess the ole adage there is nothing new under the sun
is true
But if you think your behavior would ever
make me want to be wit u again
Think again my friend !



No comments:

Post a Comment