Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love loves no one but everyone loves Love. (Go figure)

Love Love Love Love Love
You did it to me again
I don't even know what u are
where did u come from
how did u got here
sometimes i don't know
why  i keep letting u back in
and we are suppose to be friends
its like i love u more than u love me
ur name is such a contradictory experience
and u want to walk hand and hand with hate
love is to understand and hate is to misunderstand
and somewhere in
between lies the hurt
That's the part that hurts the most
cus i totally understand
However,  i am still hurt at the results
B.u.t.  I respect the honesty of Love
more than anything else
which makes me love Love even more
How demented is that u ask
It can seem that way however love is not just something
u can just ask to go away plus
I gave my word and that's something I can't ever take back
So it is what it is...
Love will always have me trapped!




No comments:

Post a Comment