Sunday, June 24, 2012

Heart's Betrayal

My heart always seems to betray me when it comes to love
i say this because
 Every time i followed its lead
I always seem to be deceived by myself
Haven't I already learned ?
The last time my heart was burned
i couldn't take it
if  only my heart aint make such a big deal out of nuthin
My chest cavity wouldn't be empty  there would be  something
Pumpin inside
This last incident caused me to run and hide
Maybe i should of just lied
or said nothing at all
Maybe I never should of told him to call
Because that is what started my fall
Listening to his voice
Wishing I made a different choice
when i decided
I thought that he would make a better friend
i tried to hide it
My feelings
cus of what I am feeling today
Maybe something I already knew that day
when i made my decision
 that choice became my vision
Mental distorted as i analyzed
 all the other chics he aborted
Even though those choices i supported
knew they didn't make the batch
Never truly finding  his match
Life of a bachelor s
o many he attracts
But chooses none
out only for fun
And that's the one, i pick?
how sick my mind must be
always attracting those that can't be totally be available for me
Is it cus I haven't been totally there for myself?
I'm there for everyone but me
Now I'm finally beginning to c
How damaging that lifestyle can be
So i promise to take time out for me
It don't even matter if he picked she
I'll be  too busy working on the new me 
To attract the better he for me
And that's the way it suppose to be...
And I feel Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment