Monday, June 18, 2012

My conscience is conscious...

My conscience is quite conscious
Sometimes to my demise
Never comfortable with the telling of lies
Especially when they are told to me
I know thats just ur way of protecting me
I respect that you love me enough not to hurt
me with your dealings
At the same time don't forget that I have feelings too
They are not all reserved for you
Just remember when you do what you do
keep me informed
So i can adjust
Don't look at it as an option
look at it as a must
Make things more amicable
and easier between us
I know i have a tendency to sometimes fuss
B.u.t. that is just because i don't know whats
going on with u or us.
So as I quietly reflect
As thoughts collect
Just how much effect you still have on my
existence
Maybe that's the cause of all the resistance
I know you must  feel it too
I've  had too have known you
from a previous time
because every since you've entered my life
you never left my mind.









No comments:

Post a Comment