Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sometimes you have to submit in order to grow...

How could this be
Someone with more powers over me than me
I don't believe in submission 
or so i thought
Then I learned whether u believe in it or not
It will show u its power
I thought i had control
over everything in my verse
i was confused
baffled by the circumstances
Realizing that even strong people sometimes  submit
Sometimes its necessary 
We will c
But I know next time I got to hide that submission
key in a better location.
I remember the last time it was found
and lets just say i wasn't happy with the results
However, i'm older and wiser now and have learned
from my past mistakes and those that i haven't i am getting a firm refresher course to my dismay
and u thought i said all that i had to say 
However, if u walk away thinking i don't get it 
i don't think i have said enough
Don't think me acknowledging submission 
wasn't going to be rough
i haven't had to do it for so long
So sometimes its hard to switch up and sing a brand  new song
However, I am
My journey has just begun
So please have patience with me it will be fun
Cus, I decided to just enjoy the ride of my life
Submission sometimes is key if u want to do it just right, Right?
Do the same thing expect the same results 
Well I have grown tired of said results and willing to
grow up and give up the reigns and see whats in store
Playing it safe all the time can sometimes really be a bore
So i am ready to explore
and do things your way
Doing it my way has me where I am today 
Even though its okay 
it could be a lot better
So i'll pack a sweater for when things get cold 
And sun block for when u get too hot 4 me
So why not
Give it time and you'll c the real equality
And realize that I'm everything u first saw in me



No comments:

Post a Comment