Saturday, June 9, 2012

Eyes fixed on tomorrow but living in today mind thinking of yesterday

Imagine yourself trapped between two lands
One offering you a hope of a promise of tomorrow
The other was the land u came from

You know where u came from but still have no clue where u are going
The world seems dismal confusing and your path is unclear
you sit and just stare
lost deep in thought
lost in the land of wonder
its so easy to take a slumber from life
when u emerge and realize there is a decision to be made are u going
to be stuck in limbo?
Or pick a path
Just remember to live each day as the last

Words of wisdom i suppose
however none of the advice resonates with my soul
because i am stuck on making the right choice
Every time I decide to step up and raise my voice
something new is thrown in the mix
This problem of mine doesn't have a clear fix
So I decided to wait and see what qualities are suitable for me
Overall my needs outweigh my wants
So this should be a no brainier right, wrong guess again
Not when the requirements are u have to know how to be my lover as well as my friend
That's when it gets messy and people want to test me
know that just because we signed up as lovers that doesn't mean the friend part should end
If you can understand that let the rendezvous continue or begin.
However u decide to draw it up at the moment u
If u ever make me feel other than that again u can forget about me coming back 2 u!


(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”) ♥    ♥


                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment