Sunday, June 10, 2012

In Control!

Being a jumpoff is something I can't consciously
nor unconsciously be
All that will do is cheapen my divinity
Something I totally can't ever c
God is reflected all thru me
What's in the dark comes to the light
Is what they say
I was taught early in life to value my temple and
save it for that special day
For that special one
And it was suppose to be fun
but what if that special one isn't so special after all
Matter of  fact suppose he is just like all of the rest
Would u give him the time and still put him to the test?
Quality over quantity is what ive been told
lessons i will take into ages of old.
my heart has been bought and resold too many times
for me to still trip over life's minor upsets
My heart is constantly in pieces is my only regret
for i have come to realize that i am in love with the idea of being in love
My final destination is something i have to accept and
anything that doesn't fall
into that parameter I must reject
or suffer the consequences
Broken hearted loneliness and despair are dismal places and
i don't want to be left alone to live there
I did that already and moved on for a reason
Now it's a new season
I'm Singing a brand new song in life its called "I am in control"
So Don't Make Me Lose It...

Control








No comments:

Post a Comment