Monday, June 18, 2012

whose to blame for the pole game

I used to be so judgemntal
I replaced it with sentiment
Living in tenements
Raised by MTV
shockingly
Amazement to me 
Little girls learning how to twerk
No longer learning how to read or write
The pole is the only thing they know how to work
How did it come to this u ask
Men over glorifying women's ass-ets?
Telling them the only thing they were interested in
was making it wet?
Make it rain ?
Man's pockets get drained
Getting paid top dollar to get undress
Life a straight mess
But whose to blame?
Is it the men who get turned on by sex?
Or is it the women that use it to get checks?
At some point the cycle will end
meantime they will be continuing
dropping it like its hot
making it pop
Self Esteem Shot
bills need to be paid
So The hustle won't stop...
I understand so I never condemn
Maybe cus it happened to a friend
So that softened me in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment