Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm in a TX state of Mind!

I figured out why u didn't talk to me
Just remember when u assume
 u make an ass out of u and me
Investigations don't always reveal
sometimes it clouds what is to be seen
Why bother with someone that can't bring the problem to me
I guess the obvious answer is u were just making a excuse
To deduce
my significance
No coincidence
After all the stormy incidences
I wake up and realize
sometimes the best thing to do is
Bring Your Self Up
The only one that truly knows everything about me
Is my bestie
the person that u c standing before u
I was so upset I couldn't even call u
And tell u how I felt
I realized no sense crying over milk spelt
I rather live in the bible belt
At least down here i'm treated with svelte
reverence
In time I'll realize the reason for the severence



No comments:

Post a Comment