Sunday, June 24, 2012

How can u find Mr Right with Mr. Wrong Tagging Along?

Winter frost sets in
on a place where the soul begins and ends
Burning sands
touch hands in foreign lands
Faces familiar
Hearts ignited
An Eternal Flame
Whose to blame?
Time?
Me?
You?
Does it even matter?
Real words lost in idle chatter
I rather express how i truly feel 
but the zeal escapes me
Why be so hasty?
Why don't u just face me?
Your  not the only one scared
I am too
Thats y i'm frozen as to what to do
I won't stress it
I've already addressed it
Bout time for me to move on
I'm tired of singing that tired ole song
I have neva been the one to say i was wrong
In this instance it is apparently the case
A hard pill to swallow let alone taste
Whats the sense?
Why waste ur life?
There are so many people that just might do u right
Have fun but keep the horizon in site
u can't be running 'round with mr. wrong expecting mr. right




No comments:

Post a Comment