Friday, June 15, 2012

Wish Me Well!

i actually thought i needed your approval to be me
you see maybe when i was 3
that was needed
But I'm not that age
I am grown
I make my own decisions
Something I waited to do my entire life
but first thing I did was jump up and become somebody's wife
How could i now jump up and be apart of u
when i haven't even learned the solo parts of me
Exploration is the only key
My brother once again had to school me
And give me the low down about men
From that phone call all i can say is
 I'm ready to begin, again
That's why it's good to have those really really good friends
They will tell u no lie
Truth raw and adulterated is what they and I live by
My feelings sometimes do get hurt
That's natural
when u have honest discussions
However the greater repercussion
is the sense of awareness that's gained
From sharing the things that have pained, me
this life has humbled and tamed me
All though I do get threats if the wisdom granted doesn't show
One thing I do know, is
I am loved by those that count the most
those are the ones that tolerate me being so verbose lol
But somehow they still c thru the heart of the matter
They have enforced my heart
this time ensuring it doesn't shatter
And I am grateful
I am truly blessed
I am ready and finally prepared for the rest of my life
It won't be easy but I'm ready to fight!
Wish me well, I am finally on tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment