Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where do broken hearts go?

The down side of being single for me is there are
to many destinations for these wings to fly
however i can no longer live a lie
is there a such thing as freedom w/ restraints
i long to be free however when i get to high
my fear of heights kicks in
then next thing u know im someones girlfriend
but never the situation, i truly envisioned
my heart has too many incisions
my eyes are all cried out
Ive tried to scream and even to shout
none of things help to repair me
that's the part that always seems to scare me
until i realized that frightened lil girl inside
 was surrounded by frightened people
that were burdened with pain
 some u can see it plain
some u have to dig further 
Then we can truly began to heal one another
one by one sister and brother
I am comfortable in my role
 so i was the one to console, myself 
and that's who i fully trust
i have a lot of reservations about  putting my heart on display
and that is reflected in the words i choose/chose to say 
and sometimes they remain unsaid
because life has taught me to wear sturdy armor
I must be on the look out for all those charmers.
 they will be there with tricks in their bags
but they are just out to shag
so be on guard for the signals u put out there
for once misinterpreted 
it can lead to ones demise. 
Don't get misled by anyone's lies.
This message revealed will surely make you rise

No comments:

Post a Comment