Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good Bye!

Trials and Tribulations show you
who can actually weather the storm
Funny how wrong
I was in my prediction
Realizing all the friction
Making sure I speak in perfect diction,
this time
I'm tired of all the fiction
 you my friend, are a walking contradiction
But can i blame you?
Surely I can't tame you
Wasn't even trying to
just look at all the others that turn u on
Wonder why ur relationships didn't last so long
Maybe you should just listen to some of Luther's songs
to figure out just what to do
and how to get along
with the opposite sex
Its not that complex
But brothers act like its so hard
They rather sit back as their love retards
from lack of attention
they have no clue what to do
 to make it new
or the cause of the dissension 
I know what to do
I'll just Leave as part of my Ascension



No comments:

Post a Comment