Saturday, June 9, 2012

Don't make me call Confidence

Dear Ego,

Hey baby how are you?
This girl told me I needed to leave you
I thought she must of bumped her head
Hasn't she read all the things u have said to defend me
I know there were things u prevented and people u kept out like that guy that was loving me?
You told me that I was better off free and i listened to u
And now its just me and u
But i'm not sure if that is what i wanted to do
You c its cool when we go out and hang 
However, its not like i want to carry ur last name
Yeah i know what i said may sound harsh
But truth is all u are here for is to protect my heart
I thought u knew that from the start
Yes, We are going to have to break up because u don't know how to act
You got us into a fight last week and that's an actual fact
You told me its because of what i lacked
Well peep this and listen real close, cus after what im going to tell u u may want to coast
Truth is I don't need you I only wanted u here because i was lonely
Who knew u would turn around and be so phoney.
I'm taking my heart back that u seemed to have trapped with a false sense of security.
Nothing more than a display of immaturity
I am ready to take my stripes as a student of life
So in order to do that I can't be ur wife
Its been "real" though...

Sincerely,

 Equality

P.S, Don't go looking for me neither I got a new friend named Self . She is the one who helped me recognize my true inner wealth! And we are doing just fine...because This one I can honestly say is truly all mine...Don't make me call my friend Confidence...


No comments:

Post a Comment