Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome To The Equality Show

Love stings like a continuous bee sting
however caution
will be taken
preserve the best part
that's me
something even the blind man can c
so u think u know equality
and u asked who???
HA
guess again only a very select few can honestly say they do
and most don't even have a clue when they actually do...
i just laugh at those that thought they had a glimpse of who i am
All i got to do is say is HA guess again.
My heart's inner workings are encoded with ancient texts, symbols and traps.
Well in the meantime I'm going to sit back
 and enjoy the beauty that life has brought me.
I am still righting my story for i have made many mistakes along the way...
But as I wake up each day
I smile with pure bliss
If we neva had the discussion there's nothing left 4 u 2 say...
So Fine u can have it ur way...
 How about I go my way and u go urs
Cus obviously we are from 2 separate worlds...
B.u.t. I still love u from the depth of my soul...
Any future chronicles of that tale will no longer be told
A lesson i should of learned a long time ago
However, its neva too late to learn and to finally know
Stay tuned for more of the Equality show...
How deep the rabbit hole goes
you've only reached the surface
so u may neva may know!
You have been dismissed...
 u are free to go
it was that simple...


No comments:

Post a Comment