Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Loveless Affair with Love

I've been having a loveless affair with Love
for some years now
It's been showing up teasing me enticing me to love
But I can't love Love cus Love loves no one
It always shows up at the most inopportune times
You know the times where I have made up my mind
that I wasn't gonna love Love anymore
I promised myself
I thought my word was bond when I said I wasn't going to
love Love
I was so sure this time.
I said I was not going to understand cus that is all Love is
its the highest level of understanding
All the other times I loved Love I didn't have the maturity
to truly understand me
My maturity was certainly lacking because I in the past
confused love for infatuation
So many hesitations
Temptation, I had no problem ignoring
But the love aspect i kept exploring
Delving into the depths of my soul
No longing running, hiding or fearing what has unfold
I became bold
daring on my quest
Loving the loveless became my goal in life
A lot of times bringing me strife
However in the process i learned the difference
between the two
One had nothing to do with the soul at all
Its fleeting and you will certainly take a beating
the other is unconditional
Not fictional
It transcends time and space
It will have you on a chase
however it will never hurt you
That's only something you can do.
Its all in your perception and reception of that divine
force
No matter what course, you decide to take it will show its face
to you
Showing you exactly where you need to be
If only you would just open your eyes and c
what life has in store
Yeah it may seem a chore but it will cause you to grow
and really know, who you are
A Venusian I may be
 I will explore each chamber of me
Step by step learning who is she
This is life's knowledge of self quest
so shall it be
I stopped digging in my heels
Decided to go with the flow of life
Enjoying the beauty of the flowers I c
I feel love, life, freedom as it envelopes me
From stepping inside I finally find out just who really is
she
All I can say there is much more to Equality
than meets the eye
you just gotta wait and c  so sit back and enjoy the ride..























































No comments:

Post a Comment