Saturday, July 7, 2012

Loves Compliment

Sun Kissed Skin

Strong Embrace

Warm Smile

I am honored to bask in his presence

Both of us made from life's essence

I acknowledge my compliment

I will document every moment

from walking with me in my darkest hour

Guiding me thru to the light

Listening to my hopes and dreams

Purging me of my fears

Burning off his ears with tales of my day

Wiping all my tears away with sincere words

spoken at the right time every time

Always kind

even when angered

I'm handled with kid gloves

How can I not be in love?

Its Easy when he is nothing but me

When his perceived love is lacking

That's when I start stacking up on

Self Love reserves

Because all the things he does

is no more than what I can and do for myself

Inner Wealth

is what will always carry u thru

Especially on those times u don't know who loves you

Know that you do.

You will always be true to you.

Don't You Know -- Luther Vandross

No comments:

Post a Comment