Sunday, July 8, 2012

Birth of SoLiloQueen

I found me today
I was so excited
The introduction was...
well it was like I've known me for years
But I hid her due to reoccurring fears
She talked so much
we had a lot of catching up to do
Taking it all in
It was a hard pill to swallow so I decided to chew
it up slowly
I allowed myself to console me
Telling me about how I loved him more
more than I loved her
My life became a blur
because I didn't remember any of that
I guess because I didn't want to
I buried it so deep cus deep inside i knew
what she was saying was really true
At one point I loved him so much that I totally
stop loving who I be
How empty of me
Could I really have deceived myself into
that frame of thinking?
My heart began sinking
After a lot of rethinking I decided
I no longer wanted to live that life
This was what i decided when i grabbed a knife and
began cutting away all the layers that were making my life
harder
Myself gave me a nod no longer a martyr
It let me know that it was in agreement with the new path
I decided to take
I had to make changes because this Earth began to quake
All bad habits began to shake away
Nothing was no longer the same
I even decided to change my name again
Its not a sin
I've just discovered another attribute of me
I guess that was the birth of the SoLiloQueen



No comments:

Post a Comment