Thursday, July 19, 2012

Answer me this...

If I told you directly how i feel
why are u still in so much doubt
i'm ready to go another route
because i don't know how much i can take
i didn't anticipate any of this at all
i knew since last fall that this would be full of
problems
however i was willing to solve em
cus i wanted to be with u
b.u.t. at what cost?
My self respect remains intact
despite the fact
that i almost fell into that age ole trap
that i thought i mastered
sometime awhile back
This time i promised myself that i would go slow
And thru that process i got to grow
and c what works and what doesn't work for me
I needed someone to fully acknowledge who i be
and respect it
Instead of just giving me light and expecting me to reflect it
I have my own light too I already checked it
Sometimes it shines as bright as ur light in the day or as
bright as the moon at night  as it it reflects
So  i correct my ways and actions
basic addition and subtraction
Now I feel complete 
I am now able to compete
On a level playing field
Question is are you?





No comments:

Post a Comment