Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rebirthed...Happiness is what you make it!

So since a greater me has been unearthed
I feel a rebirth of my love
Now its more genuine because I now know
how it feels to be loved totally
once i started fully loving me
I love so I know love
I live love and embrace it
Still not understanding why I was afraid to face it
It really doesn't matter because my heart never gives me a choice
Only truly loving the one that makes her rejoice
the one who picks her up when she is down
Changing all frowns to smiles
Even over many miles
My mind has traveled with my heart
it needed a jump start from time to time
I have learned how to explore my inner mind
and rewind to the happier times
This is what helps me thru the rough patches
After wrong matches
Wondering when will it be just right,
if ever
I tuck my sweater in closer to my neck
I think to myself what the heck
have i gotten myself into
realizing there is nothing i can do but take the ride
stop hiding what's buried inside
And finally live the life that i have imagined
who would of fathomed that it would all
lead to this
Me taking a plunge into the abyss?
Sealed with a kiss my fate
Using my heart as bait
 isn't my idea of a good time
Next time let's use yours not mine
Or get me the unbreakable kind
Cus i don't know how much more I can take
But this feeling is one I can't seem to shake
And I don't know why and I really don't care anymore
Because what does it matter
My heart has a mind of its own
That's all my life has shown
So I decided to submit yet again
Just hope this time it doesn't end the way it has been
How could it be when this time we really are friends?
Guess we'll c in the end.
Till then...
I'll keep you posted
This revolution will be televised
Because when i am in love that's something I can't seem to hide
I may hide the players involved
But you can tell I'm in love because i will be heavily charged
with life and love
Expression written all over my face a glow
that can't be replaced
Once I get a taste of Love's essence
a pleasant experience
Deliriously trapped in its clutch
Longing for Love's touch
as it soothes my mental
With it's gentle touch
never too much
always just right
So why fight
it's your fantasy right?
Remember you were always tight
whats different about this night?
Nothing so there is no reason to fear a thing
guess the difference is in being with a man
and being with a king
Enjoy the ride and see what it may bring
is what the me in me told Me.
I agreed and am ready to c just what that
means in reality...
 I finally opened my eyes and finally c
just what happiness can mean for me
It what I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment