Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Untitled Piece

Life has so many twist and turns
The moment u think u have it all figured out
Everything changes at a drop of the dime
Every single time I tell ya

So today I decided to watch the world
as the world watched me
If u listen closely i will tell u what i c
and what I saw

Next door from me I saw things that made
me question life
Downstairs I wondered what I would
do if I didn't have God in my life

No sense pondering on that
I thought as I sat
Cus I do
Its not the same one that u have
Cus mine keeps me from doing what's
bad

Whether he is mad or glad
He makes me feel like I'm the best
he has ever had
I never had him nor could I
He can't be contained
Even though people constantly
try to rename him
I know who he is,
was and I am awaiting to see who
he will be
My Equality

So I think
therefore I am and so is he
Forever loving me
In his special way
assuring me even if am ever far away
He will be just a phone call away
to say
Hey!
How are you doing today?
As though we just talked the other day

Remember April and May
Me and You got carried away
The way we relate sometimes
we don't have to say
A word...
B.u.t. know every word unspoken was somehow heard
Say Word?!

Word is Life
Word is Bond
I certainly c this today
Loving and appreciating life every day
I love waking up being able to say 
I feel good
Cus I do



No comments:

Post a Comment