Thursday, July 19, 2012

Can I talk to you for a minute...?

I have come to a realization that
I hate when I am wrong
when it comes to matters of the heart
Cus always from the start I can feel the outcome
but never know how to depart
until its too late
at that time we are calling one another ingrates
because being hurt the only thing one knows
how to do is hurt
harboring anger and resentment
to another indvidual
because u allowed urself to be deceived?
However, if u looked closely under their sleeve
u would of saw the web they weaved.
a trap for u
only triggered by when u don't know
exactly what u want to do or want in life
I am glad I was spared the agony of my choice
Glad I raised my voice at the precise
time
Right before i lost my mind over them
Realizing some people are better off as friends
Especially when u can't define who they are in
the beginning
save u from sinning
U know wasting ur time of mindless
pursuits.
Us getting together at this rate who will it really suit?
Only u in the end?
I gave away all my power
i didn't know how to act
was giving away so much always wondered what
 were u giving back?
Communication we certainly lacked
Am i reading into things more than i should
Didnt want to live a life of coulda  woulda shoulds
so i decided to be good
was on my p's and q's
nothing but silence didn't know what to do
Was it that u preferred ur life without me in it.
I know u'll get back in a minute
Just know whichever way it was
or will be is is cool with me
Cus no mater what ur decision
 i will be who i be
and that's Equality
one of  the many attributes of me
u c they all make up the in and outs
Without them i doubt
u will be able to talk about me.
Cus I am all that u c
as well as somethings that you don't
One thing I won't
do is say
I can when I won't

I am sometimes too raw and unadulterated
to some thats why I am sometimes hated
However, I'm not mad
I really am glad
cus I know anything that I was engaged in
i gave everything I had.
So I am never sad.
Sometimes I may get mad
B.u.t. everyone has their bad days
don't act amazed
Like my days are different than your's
We all follow the same laws.
What goes up must come down
However, that is how the lost became found
And I was awaken to myself
It started with this natural thirst
I resisted
I almost missed it with my stubborness
I must confess
This life giving water is the best
i've ever tasted
thats why i am so careful
cus i don't want to waste it
by casting my pearls before swine.
So i will sit back until that time and unwind
 to a place where my audience is conducive to receiving
 the blessings that I have received
Where people aren't afraid to sometimes follow my lead
that's the way i wish to proceed
Don't boss me around like I am ur seed.
This is a warning please take heed...







No comments:

Post a Comment