Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Great Lesson Learned

You think you have me all figured out
I laugh at the thought because we never
had the conversation
So how are you so sure about my relations
So many hesitations is just an excuse to me
I have no time for that so i decided to do me
Always asking everyone else never asking me
and you wonder why you still don't know Equality
I'm standing right in front of you
but you still can't seem to c
What I represent is sometimes a complexity
i understand that
If you feel there is something I'm keeping from you why
don't u just come out and ask that?
Unless you think the answer is something u don't
want to know
Well you'll always have regrets cus u never even asked me so
There you go t
And the answer is what u think
even though it's not...
U never even bothered to stop
and ask about it
You chose to scape route it
with another excuse
So i'm at the point of asking what's the use
of exploring at this point
I'm about to escape this joint
tired of being
the only one making the point
of how i feel
seems like the same ole spiel
day in day out
Arrrgh sometimes i just want to scream, shout
and yell out
it's not fair
cus it really isn't
Imprisoned
by hearts desires
Called a liar
Really?
No judge No jury just sentenced to life
In the end it was your call.
My fall...
a blunder it was
Down side of messing with good ole love.
Always a gamble
Heart sometimes left in shambles
However, when you find the right one they will
make everything all right
So instead of crying I am smiling tonight
Cus I know all though it may seem so far I'm closer
my goals are in sight.
I will put up a great fight
I choose not to settle for anything less than what i have envisioned
That's what created the incision
between my mind and heart
Finishing what i start
Mending my heart
I set the parameters of how much i will take
Knowing my heart i mustn't forsake 
I do whatever it takes
to preserve who i am
Moving right along again
i had to cut away all the phoney "friends"
Those relationships surely had to end
they only bringing mayhem to my life
I guess I was kinda living a lie
Loving someone who never truly was mine
The only one I have is me at the end of the day
So just as sure as I was born in May
I can proudly say
I learned a big lesson in life today!






No comments:

Post a Comment