Saturday, May 26, 2012

Power of Self

What is my growth after applying what life has taught me when I understood the power I possessed?
Well for starters
I have learned that everything in life is created by design
There is a blueprint to life
It doesn't look like the standard architect blueprint
However its formatted the same way
If you know how to read the signs and symbols
Many clues are given to you.
And once you find the blueprint its only the beginning
You must understand that blueprint
Then you are ready to construct the foundation.
If you take short cuts on the foundational level your platform will be weak and your building will eventually fall
It was thru trial and error I learned this valuable lesson
Losing valuable time I now know this and must reconstruct my building accordingly
This time with taking no shortcuts
taking my time
making sure it is laid correctly
my foundation is built
And I must say my building is sturdy and can bare the load of more weight.
My building is grounded.
And the sun sheds light on this fact
Moon speaks of it as it reflects
My truth as fiery as it may be
But if you look in my heart and see
how sweet an m & m can really be.
If you know what I know than you too will c
that measure of time that exists in u and me.
Some folks think its astrology and I just laugh
because they don't even know the half
All I can say to you is sharpen up on your math... lol
History, Art Science to name a few as well
Apply that to life and time will tell
It always does
Nothing in life is just because...
☼♉♂ ♀。◕‿◕。

⊱✿Equality✿⊰





No comments:

Post a Comment