Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Add on and Subtract

today I became privy to a harsh reality
sometimes u can love people more than
they love themselves.

however that doesn't keep ur heart from
being torn to shreds.

Your heart will always be fragile as long as
you sacrifice it to love

is love overrated?
it seems so nowadays

we are in a time where people wouldn't know what love is if it slapped
them in the face.

Or do they know what it is and it makes them want to run cower and hide
cus maybe they are hurting on the inside.

Was their heart broken beyond repair?
Being a surgeon is something I wouldn't dare

The last time I did that it didn't turn out so well...

I can barely repair my own heart
how can I attempt to repair another?

realizing that I decided there is no recourse but to move on...

So I Am...


No comments:

Post a Comment