Friday, May 4, 2012

I decided to start my blog again after about a 5-6 year writers block and I am so excited to be writing again. I have so much to share. Let me start by sharing a piece I wrote today:

Romance

when i hear the word romance
i think of warm embraces,
midnight frolics beneath the sheets
sweet nothings whispered in the ear
long letters of devotion,
walks in the rain stopping to count the drops in between the
sweet and tender kisses
the way he says my name
poetry recitation, deep sensual massage
Mental orgasms as i listen to his C on things
chocolate, honey suckle lips, sticky sheets
neck nibbling, basketball dribbling
wrestling under the cover
taking him as my lover
Eating fruit as he and i bathe together
its when i introduce him to my mother
or how he tucks the babies in before he grabs me so tight in
his arms and tells me he loves me repeatedly
that moment in time
when all time is suspended i am his and he is mine.
just a few of the things running thru my mind
when I hear
the word
Romance...

No comments:

Post a Comment