Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Celestial Awakenings...

my power lies in the truth i communicate
i live out the path that was charted in the sky
from sun up to sun down
i  monitor my steps as i dance with the members of
the celestial procession
how could i be bribed into acquiescence?
Something i fought so hard against 
Now not wanting to leave its presence
(as though that's possible)
however not always liking what i c
can this truly be my destiny
not so happy with the proposed  outcome
I can't believe what was unfold
Whether young or old the story has always been told
Its got me sold
You're going to mind somebody or thing in this case.
That's one of the harsh realities of this science
 I'm not sure if that's one i'm ready to face
Just in case let me take a just lil taste
If its too much I'm putting it down
Doubt that cus with this knowledge id be the baddest around
ummmm.....
taste's good
not bad...
can i have some more?
♉♋♊    ♅ ♏
::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»


No comments:

Post a Comment