Monday, May 7, 2012

Perplexed,

God
                                                                                                        Me And You 7
Dear God,

It's me again. I know its been awhile since I wrote to you. Truth is people are still wondering about our existence.  If they knew, then I wouldn't have lost my first mental child to the streets. My cousin wouldn't have taken that first hit.  My grandmother wouldn't of died from something lurking inside. Where was that knowledge of you when kids were dying and continue to die senselessly in the streets?
 Everyone is sitting around waiting for a Mahdi or a Messiah to fix the mess they made. Well I understand why you turned your back but since you did things got all out of whack.  They watch movies and still can't figure out that that Mahdi is u...lol I know u know what I mean because our mind is one. Just waiting for the rest of the dumb. In the meantime I'm going to tell you that this isn't fun. Not at all sitting here waiting for your call. Wondering if you will ever call at all.  Not even calling you to pick me up when I fall because I realized you never left. Just as sure as I breathe that breath of life. I know I will always be your wife because we are married in truth. If anyone wants to maintain my attention they must share the acknowledgment of that bond. This will be reflected by their divine presence in my life.  Knowing God is knowing self for i am a divine reflection is what you told me. Why don't they get it? 


Sincerely yours,

Perplexed

No comments:

Post a Comment