Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you know where your power lies?

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


One department I always limited my self in life was in the area of my options. I always limited my options to just a few things and people. Now that I have these blinders off I am realizing the sky is not the limit...lol I have so many options in every area of my life so I do c where my power lies and that isn't in any external force. That is in the power of self realization. When you realize everything external is in direct correlation to what is internal is that experience. So many options not needing to settle many realizations come to mind. You live one life in this body and I finally realized how to monopolize on that... ♥  I am ready to start living the life that I have imagined and not wasting my time on worthless futile pursuits or people that don't value me or my time. Changes are being made and everyone is apart of them, now what side they  fail to c that their fate has yet to be determined... Those that don't make it I'll c u at the top! Believe that! This is not a game and you will see how much its not really soon... peace


When I realized my power I started to see who I am.


Each and everyday acknowledge the power you possess and live the life you have imagined.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment