Friday, May 18, 2012

Ego finally stopped trippin'

i have  turned rejection in life into confidence
no longer  an ego display...
insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.
change is the one thing that's constant. .
u can't go thru life doing the same thing
u end up with the same.
Trust me I've tested this time and time again
But this time i dared to be different and lo and behold
I got different results
but those results challenged my thinking 
so those resulted in even more results. =) ♥
Conclusion
No more tunnel vision approaches to life.
u know the can't see the forest for the trees syndrome
finally realizing life is a big forest u will meet familiars along 
the way but u mustn't stop if they are on your path
they will continue with u if not life still goes on...  
When I have those experiences
I reflect even if they happen once in a decade
Someone is bound to show up with the band-aids
Set me back on my way 
So I can live to shine the light of truth for yet another day
And I'm thankful...
(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”) ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment