Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ego Still Trippin'

That Ego is a powerful thing
wont even let u call anyone else
you have to call Ego or EGO
there is nothing lowercase about it
But every time i hang around with them i get in 
 all types of trouble.
Every argument, upset or game
here comes that big bad EGO
now don't get me wrong sometimes
when Confidence isn't around to hold me down
Ego is who i found 
So i took him all around and at some point he switched
with that clown EGO!
Oh,
Now he is outta control
But oh So Bold
One day this man came around
EGO was gone didn't even see Ego they
both were away
But look who came strolling up the block
he was looking good had his self in order
Tailored suit, degree 
he was all over me 
And that new man who
was the same man from back in the day
Confidence was his name...
I still get chills we are so much the same
Needless to say we are still together here to the end..
One of my closest friends (i'll tell u about Love, Broken heart and Insight later)
Now as far as Ego and EGO are concerned
they still try to come around from time to time
to steal my confidence...
But I don't let 'em...
He is all mine and besides we are doing just fine...

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ★
¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥
★Equality  ♥'s Confidence★
                  4 EVA






No comments:

Post a Comment