Sunday, May 6, 2012

me and you = equality

I sit here reflecting on what it is to be Equality
Let's see I am an emotional being
The way I display it can vary
 depending on my mood
I feel deep
I am deep
so deep that sometimes others and even myself
get lost inside the very essence of me
Its hard for me to share that part of me to you or to
anyone for that matter
For whomever I bear my true soul to is the only one that truly knows
They may even elect to tell u i suppose
But one thing for certain they will leave out a lot
some things out of embarrassment for me or themselves
or they may even they forget about certain occurrences at that given time
Same reason why i don 't buy everything written that i c
The truth is I'm the only one that knows me
Even if you look to the skies
 that is only a glimpse of who I be
Maybe I'll let you get a total glimpse of what lurks
on the other side
Many have dared to enter 
i'll even give it to them they tried
but they just weren't pure in heart
So surely they didn't pass the test
But are you like the rest?
I know u didn't even know u were being tested
And You still wouldn't have known had i not confess
 But since I made this information manifest
must mean that I have come to my decision
You will soon know if u remain apart of my vision.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment