Saturday, May 12, 2012

if you observe my ways....(Let No Man Put Asunder)

If you were to observe my ways
u will surely be amazed
wondering what disguise i will
don today
Let's see today is May...

(i sometimes chuckle to myself)

Many faces
1 truth

Some reason I let one in to fully c

but for some strange reason

he was blinded too

then i began to think what did it have to do...
with this!

light bulb!

u c Every time I fall in love

I run and hide because I have become

comfortable with the other side

You know the side where you don't feel the sting

from some crazy news your partner brings

The part of someone trying to take your independence
out of fear of losing u.

When whats really tru

the only thing that can't cause me to lose them

 Is them

Not a lover nor a friend...

Now its been a long time since I really picked up a pen

I lost all connection and all attention necessary to tell my story
,
which i can tell u during that time there was pain as well as glory

however,
 i am here to tell the tale.

that only i know because I was there

All the other stuff u'll have to look to the air

and see

But as far as down here...

My crystal stair was just

as Langston described

however my story i learned is not one to hide

and if u think i cried over someone who cheated and lied

think again its

More about losing that special someone

who i cherished inside

that someone is/was me

luckily for me before i flat lined

a jolt of life lifted me and ordered me to rise....

     however,
         part of me still died....

that is the part that believed in the lie.

 Now you know why i kept my feelings bottled up deep inside...

But are you ready for this ride?


Let No Man Put Asunder

No comments:

Post a Comment