Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Changing Clothes

Today I go out and purchase new clothes
The clothes that I have been wearing are worn and no longer of use.
I was given these clothes even though I didn't like them
I wore them anyway
Some of these articles of clothing were given to me
by people who only pretended to like me only to make a fool out of me.
So i got rid of those first
Then I realized the shoes that I was wearing were not mine either
So those had to go as well
 I went  out and got me some custom shoes
To go along with my couture outfit
Just as I was about to leave out the store
I realized that my hair and accessories were all wrong
I had  let someone do my hair and she made a mess of it
and those accessories were also loaners.
Now I have my own outfit that I picked out myself
I'm ready to strut my stuff because I dressed myself.
This is my style and I can walk with confidence...



No comments:

Post a Comment