Friday, November 2, 2012

Mending back the pieces

Sitting in the same bed
same position
same thoughts swimming thru my head
They say when u do the same things expect the same
results
To think anything else would transpire is pure insanity
So with that being said
I truly must be insane
I was told that I should just forget u, your name
and go on with my life
I guess it would be the ideal thing to do
Especially when its as though I am in this alone
No longer waiting by the phone or any of the silly rituals
that accompanied that old behavior
realizing that will only bring me more despair
How dare I allow he
to monopolize so much of me and
my mental capacity?
Blocking out all blessings because i rather be with
someone that shows me
they aren't worthy to be with me
or is it that I am not
worthy to be with them?
Needing to wakeup and smell the morning coffee
brewing
realizing the things i've been ensuing
are just me living in a fantasy illusion
Tired of banging my head on the same wall
 I decide that the best
route of all is the one in which i cannot fall
And all though i may have to trod it alone
its all good
Atleast i will be spared the pain
that i feel everytime I have realized that i have lost my way
So this time I have nothing to say...
Too busy patching up the pieces to my heart.

Never happy when things end before they even start.

No comments:

Post a Comment