Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Chance

Looking back on life I ponder on
ways that I could of made my life better
and I  decided to implement those things now
At first i was confused about how i was going
to go about this
I realized in life I haven't always gotten what i wanted
because i wasn't always proactive
Fact is
i kinda allowed people in my life to plan my path

Realizing that i should have held the reigns tighter
it was clearly time to implement change
My entire life had been rearranged
New Epiphany: 
You can no longer spend your life doing things in response
to others
If u do people will look at u strange
In fact to be quite successful u have to be the
selector of  the next route on your path

Somewhere along the way
when I stopped to smell the flowers and lay in the grass
I allowed someone to give me wrong directions
and i went down the wrong path
that is how the first ended up last

u c this is when u listen to what the wrong one has to say
Cus the path that they suggested only seemed to work for them
I didn't even see a single friend
I realized then
that i must turn around
I retraced all of my missteps
and realized the best part of life has yet to be had
And boy was I glad
to think that my life would have ended that way
would of been so sad



 

No comments:

Post a Comment