Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Some things are better left unsaid...

The hardest choice I ever had to make
I made today
Walking away is hard
especially when you are not the originator of
the thought
what this storm in my life has brought and taught
Is a new prespective on life
I learned that its alright to not get things right

It seems no matter who I find they have a hard time
processing thoughts that originate from my mind
I know I am one of a kind
Priceless
is how I would define me
Its so hard for me to let anyone get inside me
Especially that last one that tried to be

I am Equality
I believe in no big I's or little u's
I'm the one that does the choosing not
the one u can can choose
I always win even win I lose
Who are these fools
that think otherwise?
Don't believe the hype its all lies.
I told u that u would be in for a surprise
if u had the ability to hang onto this ride
Many have tried
with wisdom as a guide
Learnt never to confide the contents of my
insides (my innermost thoughts)
Never tell anyone what it is u really want

No comments:

Post a Comment