Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Misunderstanding's Understanding

To be understood is the greatest feeling to have
I never been fully understood
Maybe I am just like the people that I don't understand
No matter how expressive I think I am people
constantly misinterpet my intent
My energies have been spent
explaining my thoughts and feelings
However, none of these explanations seem to help me
in my dealings
In the least bit
The fact remains that after losing people in your life
there is an ample time and space for self reflection
you begin to ponder every single inflection
to see where u went wrong
Wondering how long
must one endure heartache knowing that
they somehow was the cause of their pain
Name tatted on my heart
Sad u had to part
Here I am back at Start
Tired of  hurting those i truly care about
Pondering an alternate route
to heaven...







No comments:

Post a Comment