Monday, November 26, 2012

Incarcerated by love unrequited...

My mind had me imprisoned
I must have lost my vision
b.u.t. somehow remained on track
Looking back
I see the mistakes I made
Realizing I am the one who played
Myself
Why squander so much r inner wealth?
I thought so my heart I sought
I took it back down off the shelf
dusted it off and decided to hold it myself, this time
My heart may be a little battered but it’s intact
All the heartache I was carrying I sent back
From whence it came
My heart is tamed a lil bit maimed
b.u.t. it ticks just the same
As it did when he first said my name
How lame u may think to carry memories of he
But if I didn't how good would I be
To block the memories of someone that made me Happy
This is crappy
I can't forget him
I can't forget his smile
So I will just sit here for awhile
Until he gets out of my system




No comments:

Post a Comment