Wednesday, November 7, 2012

speeding up the clock

I feel like i'm living on neptune
Maybe the things i said i spoke too soon
Not wanting to leave my room
curled up in a ball on my bed
not feeling alive but knowing i'm not dead
even though my body feels like lead
a hole in my heart healing as we speak
Nursing it back isn't as easy as u think
Pondering on how did i fall this deep
It was as though i was in a comatose sleep
I finally awake
and see all the steps necessary to take
me back to a place of contentment
realizing all the new commitments
needed to be made
cus i decided i can no longer be a slave
to love
and behave this way
wishing i could smile
knowing its going to take awhile
I know that time heals all wounds
just wishing that time will come real soon





No comments:

Post a Comment