Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Hard Head Makes a Soft Bottom

Lesson learned
Expressing the contents of your heart
is the quickest route to having it broken
Some things are better left unsaid
why doesn't my heart feel alive
it feels dead
As i replay what was said over and over in my head
I am starting to realize that the heart doesn't
have a mouth for a reason
Its contents should be kept under lock and key
Especially if u don't want to happen to u
what happened to me
u c
This time I vow to never forget what i have learned to c
and what this situation has revealed to me
No matter how many warnings given
i still made that decision
to share what was within 
Only to reap the same results
I forgot about in the beginning
They say a hard head makes a soft bottom
especially when u have all the answers to your problems
and still can't solve 'em



Mary J Blige -Hurt Again










No comments:

Post a Comment