Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fairy tale friendships don't exist either

This time I'm not going to ask u to take back what u said
Playing your words back in my head
I decided to move on instead
Battling with ego after my heart has been destroyed
is the main reason why I am annoyed
right now
I feel like I made a clown of myself
Like I squandered all my inner wealth
on somebody that didn't even know me
What are hat the higher powers trying to show me
That I can get along with out he?
Well I already knew that.
That's not the message I was looking for
In fact
I thought things were suppose to be better after
all was said and done
Then why am I feeling so glum?
I guess the ending of confusion must of been
pertaining to you
Cus I am the one in the fog
walking around like i have no clue
Trying to figure out what next to do
Vexed cus I was offered
No explanation so I can later ponder and c
what exactly did I do to he
other than express myself on how I would
rather our communing be
If something like that is enough to make u go
then u go do u
I guess I really didn't know u
as your ways and actions did show
Only one choice left  for me
and that is to Grow
from this experience
Once I figure out how this all makes sense


Fairy Tales -Anita Baker


No comments:

Post a Comment