Monday, October 8, 2012

Organic Apple Picking Season

Finally letting go of all attachments that
have proven to be no more than
Restraints...
Learning to know which battles are actually
worth the fight
Its as if a light has finally come on
and casted a light on all that was hidden in the darkness
as soon as my eyes have adjusted
I  realized that my surroundings were unfamiliar
I felt I didn't belong however that familiar song
kept playing in the background soundtrack of my life
Mariah's Always Be My Baby
on repeat
tears dropped from my eyes
and i cried and cried
like i never cried before
because the theme that played
 was way too familiar
a song that i have gotten tired of living over and over
again
Different times
different friends
but the feeling remained
true
that i will always feel the way
i felt the first time  i expressed myself to u
Once I realized that I can't compete
and also noting that if i could
i still would
opt not to
It's Not that I don't feel for u
I just learned to feel for me more
I learned my ins and outs and finally know what
i can live with
and without
Heart ache is one of the things i realized
I don't need
No explanation needed
i can read
btwn the lines
u are truly one of a kind
I am too
and no matter
how much searching u or i do
u'll neva find anyone as true as i was to u
or u to me
So many fish in the sea
But its apple picking season for me
Rather than grabbing the ones on the ground
i'll pick the highest one up
on the highest branch in the
tree
That is the apple that will bring out the best in me
No holes, no worms just as perfect as can be!
The apple that i choose will be of the highest organic quality...
No pesticides, GMO's  and free to love me  and his actions will  show
just that...
Actual Fact!



No comments:

Post a Comment