Monday, October 1, 2012

Can't get away...Not sure if I want to..

New Mind
Rewind to the time before
the changes ensued
I thought i was in charge of my destiny
thought i could get rid of his hold on me
to realize this is bigger than he
its bigger than me
and at the end I had to submit to somebody
 or shall i say something
who would have ever thought
it would be u in the end...
Unhand me I say
release my heart from your
clutches
I yearn to be free
Every time i get my wings and begin to
soar they become clipped
as i become eclipsed
covering my eyes and cowering in the brillance
Light emanating all around I bow down only
to those that show true dominance
I know to u this may not make any sense
In fact i'm still trying to figure it out myself
how did i get here
 i need a way out
i try to run and hide
 but its too late
i have already been found
The truth of who I really am
 I already told you in complete confidence
Even though i told you this
u never tried to
take advantage
nor ever looked at me as being damaged
you just continued to respect me and
continued to explore all there is that makes up
Equality
I must say you almost know every square inch of me
So, whenever you decide to stop riding the bench
let me know
Starting lineup is certainly where someone of your
caliber must go
I at least know that much for sure...lol

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment